Effective Monday, August 30th, Sandhills Coalition for Human Care has made the following changes to their operations:
- Residents requesting assistance will be seen by appointment only. Residents may call (910) 693-1600 and select option 5 to schedule an appointment.
- Food assistance will be provided with “drive thru” service.
- Pet food, clothing vouchers and diapers remain available for eligible residents.
- Financial assistance is available for residents in danger of disconnection of utility services or eviction.
- No additional family members or guests will be permitted to accompany those requesting assistance.
- Food donations continue to be welcome at the Client Services location at 1500 W. Indiana Avenue, Southern Pines Monday through Friday from 8:30 am until noon
The Coalition Resale Shops
- Furniture, clothing, food and household donations will continue to be accepted. We accept donations from 10:00 – 4:00 Monday – Friday and 9:00 – Noon on Saturdays.
Each resident’s circumstances will be evaluated on a case by case basis via telephone before booking an appointment. Available assistance may vary. Clients must be a resident of Moore County to qualify for Coalition assistance. Proper documentation required.
Future updates regarding Sandhills Coalition’s operations will be available via our website at www.sandhillscoalition.org and our Facebook page.