Effective immediately, Sandhills Coalition has made the following changes to their operations in response to the threat of COVID19:
- Residents requesting assistance will be seen by appointment only. Residents may call (910) 693-1600 and select option 5 to schedule an appointment.
- Food assistance will be provided by appointment with “drive thru” service.
- Clothing, transportation, and employment counseling services have been suspended. Diapers remain available for eligible residents.
- Employment expenses will be considered with proper documentation. Financial assistance is available for residents in danger of disconnection of utility services or eviction.
- No additional family members or guests will be permitted to accompany those requesting assistance.
The Coalition Resale Shops:
- Furniture, clothing, and household donations have been suspended.
- Food donations continue to be welcome at the Client Services location at 1500 W. Indiana Avenue, Southern Pines Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am until 4:00 pm.
- The Shops are closed for business until further notice.
Each resident’s circumstances will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Available assistance may vary. Clients must be a resident of Moore County to qualify for Coalition assistance. Proper documentation required.
Future updates regarding Sandhills Coalition’s operations will be available via our website at www.sandhillscoalition.org and our Facebook pages.