Seven Lakes Fire and Rescue and West End Fire and Rescue are partnering to take Santa on a ride through the Seven Lakes and West End communities.
In this first-of-its-kind event for the community, Santa will spread Christmas cheer while also helping those in need.
In a joint statement, the departments share: “Seven Lakes Fire Rescue and West End Fire Rescue have teamed up to bring a new Annual Event, “Santa in the Neighborhood tour!” Santa Claus is a busy man, but he’s making time to visit our local neighborhoods!”
Santa’s helpers will cruise a few blocks ahead of Jolly St. Nick to let you know that Santa has arrived. Be on the lookout for emergency vehicles with lights on and sirens blaring!
Firefighters will also be following behind Santa to accept non-perishable food donations for local food banks as well as collect new, unused toys to aid in the annual Toys for Tots Holiday Toy Drive.
See the tour dates below to learn when Santa may be coming to your street. Santa’s tour will begin around 6 p.m. each evening. The streets are listed in the anticipated order Santa will visit.
Note that due to the size of the department vehicles, Santa will not be able to venture down smaller dead-end streets. Those wanting to catch a glimpse of the old elf should make plans to view the action from a more major street.
- December 11th – Seven Lakes Business District / McLendon Hills / Pine Ridge / Gretchen Pines
- December 13th – Seven Lakes West (Front Gate – Morganwood)
- December 14th – Seven Lakes West (Front Gate – Morris Drive)
- December 15th – Rain / Makeup date as needed
- December 18th – Seven Lakes North & Seven Lakes South
- December 19th – Village of Foxfire (West Side) / Grande Pines / Pinelands Visa
- December 20th – Village of Foxfire (East Side) / Pine Valley / Archie Road
- December 21st – Rain / Makeup date as needed
For more information, including a detailed listing of streets Santa will visit, check out the Seven Lakes Fire and Rescue Facebook page at Seven Lakes Fire / Rescue.